Do you currently have one or more IBM AS/400, iSeries, or pSeries systems that you want to relocate to a data center environment?
If so, then we have the solution for you. In our data centers, we provide our clients with access to IBM Hardware Management Console (HMC) services for the purpose of remotely planning, deploying, and managing their IBM AS/400, iSeries, and pSeries equipment.
Please contact us to reduce your costs associated with administering IBM AS/400, iSeries, and pSeries systems by locating that equipment with us in our data centers, and utilizing the remote HMC environments we provide.
What is the HMC?
The IBM Hardware Management Console (HMC) for iSeries and pSeries provides a standard user interface for configuring and operating partitioned and SMP systems. The HMC supports the system with features that enable a system administrator to manage configuration and operation of partitions in a system, as well as to monitor the system for hardware problems.
What does the HMC do?
- Creates and maintains a multiple-partitioned environment.
- Displays a virtual operating system session terminal for each partition.
- Displays virtual operator panel values for each partition.
- Detects, reports, and stores changes in hardware conditions.
- Powers managed systems on and off.
- Acts as a service focal point for service representatives to determine an appropriate service strategy and enable the Service Agent Call-Home capability.
- Activates additional resources on demand.
Site Ox provides leasing/hosting/support for:
- IBM pSeries (PowerPC, Power4/5/6/7)
- AIX LPAR Leasing / Hosting
- We also support legacy versions 4.3.3 and 5.1
- AIX 6.1 Workload Partition (WPAR) Leasing / Hosting
- AIX NIM Server Leasing / Hosting
- AIX mksysb System Image Off-Site Hosting
- Hardware Management Console (HMC) Service
- IBM iSeries (Power5/6/7)
- Disaster Recovery Facilities
- Primary / Secondary Data center
- DR Hot Site / Warm Site / Cold Site
- Regulatory Compliance Services running on Legacy Systems
- SCO Unix / Unixware
- IBM AIX
- IBM AS/400
- Sun Solaris (versions 8, 9, 10)
- HP-UX (versions 9, 10, 11)
- HP MPE
- NCR 9400 ITX